Saturday, June 12, 2021

Tea Time: Tie-dye Butterfly!

 Hi friends! <3

I got this tea recently and wanted to try it out.


$3 (on sale)- David's Tea: Tie-dye Butterfly- Germany


Such cute butterflies and hearts sprinkles inside...


Going to use this color changing steeper...


Tea is measured out and the ice cubes are ready. Just waiting for the water to finish heating up...


Steeping time...


Ready!


Thoughts:

This was really good! I didn't plan to buy this originally, but it was on sale for super cheap (maybe $3 or so). I figured it would be nice for the summertime. The tea steeps up a lovely reddish berry color. It has a slightly tropical (like pineapple) fruity taste. Although I'm not usually a fan of tropical flavors, I really liked this one. I would definitely recommend it.

Stars: **** (4 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment