Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Strawberry Ring & Metallic Wrist Cuffs Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I have a couple accessories to open up. One of them is from my Wishlist :-)


Stock Pics

Cat Tea Party: Strawberry Ring (pink)


Belladonna: Metallic Wrist Cuffs (gold)


*****************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...





Front, side, and back views...






Side by side with my red one (for comparison)...


Next package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Front and back views...



Try-on pics...




Thoughts:

I'm glad to have the pink version of the strawberry ring. It will go nicely with my strawberry print dresses that don't have red in them. The gold wrist cuffs are beautiful. I had them on my Wishlist but didn't expect to find them. And since a lot of my coords have gold accents, this will match great.

No comments:

Post a Comment