Sunday, December 4, 2022

Winter ILD Coord!

 Hi friends! <3

Although the local comm had a meet-up planned for ILD, I did my own thing. I wasn't feeling up to socializing and preferred to do something more low-key. Instead, I went out with a friend to my favorite antique shop and had a look around at all the neat items. I loved this pink dragon teapot...


And the cozy, floral vibes going on here...


Afterwards, we got some bubble tea. I had a matcha one and tried a raspberry "plankie." Which is some sort of cross between a pastry heart and a donut. It was interesting. Not sure if I'd get another. Might have been better warmed up.


 *******************************************************

Wore a bittersweet coord in lavender x black.


Jsk~ Metamorphose "Princess Wardrobe"

Otks~ Angelic Pretty "Holy Lantern"

Necklace~ Angelic Pretty "Cosmetic Bunny"

Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Candy Ribbon"

Shoes~ Bodyline "515"

Headdress~ Sweet Mildred

Ring~ Chocomint "G Clef"

Blouse, earrings~ vintage/thrifted

Other rings~ offbrand


Makeup and details...

No comments:

Post a Comment