Monday, November 27, 2017

Bead Cross Earrings Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got a special package in the mail to share with you that I'm super excited about!


Stock Pic

Moi Meme Moitie: Bead Cross Earrings (NE Blue Beads x Silver)


**********************************************************

The package...


Inside...


Assorted variety of vk mini posters...


Moving on to the more important stuff...


Little plastic shopping bag with seal, and something all wrapped up nice...


Let's unwrap it...


Ooh...


Ah...


So pretty...


Love it... <3


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love these earrings! <3 The design is simple yet elegant. The beads are of good quality (Swarovski crystals I believe) with a basic silver colored metal cross charm at the bottom. I always thought how nice it would be to have some Moitie jewelry to go with my Moitie dresses, but never expected to actually find something at a such a reasonable price. My boyfriend came across the listing for them online and I just had to get them. I can't wait to wear them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment