Sunday, November 26, 2017

Holy Lantern Opening! (Round Three)

Hi friends! <3

So... I kinda went ahead and did the made to order for Holy Lantern again. My package arrived and I'm going to go ahead and open it up. This time I got the zipper style jsk and matching otks in navy. I think the only color left I'm after is pink. Maybe it will be an option next time :-)


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Holy Lantern Otks (navy)


Angelic Pretty Holy Lantern Zipper Jsk (navy)
*This an altered stock pick I found online. I don't think an official pic exists currently.*

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Wrapped (front and back views)...




Unwrapped...


Otks (folded up)...


Unfolded (front and back views)...
 


Try-on pic...


Jsk (folded up)...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...
 


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Try-on pic...


Both together! <3



Thoughts:


I love this print! <3 The jsk is super comfy and looks just like the wine colored one I have (but in a different color of course). The navy color for this style jsk was a new thing and there was no sample image showing online when I ordered. I was unsure what color the zipper would be; silver or gold.  It ended up having gold zippers. Either one is fine with me. I'm hoping the otks can match with one of my Moitie dresses as well. Looking forward to wearing it sometime soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment