Monday, April 2, 2018

Rocking Horse Shoes Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I am super excited about this opening. I have been wanting a pair of rocking horse shoes for awhile now but didn't have any luck in finding them in my size/price range. I put them on my wishlist and hoped to find a pair someday. When I came across this pair for sale, I went for it.


Stock Pic

Bodyline: Shoes515 (off-white)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Inside...




The shoes... <3










Try-on pics...





Thoughts:


I was surprised when the shoes arrived in such a large box. The seller had told me ahead of time but wow. I guess that's all the post office had. The shoes are in beautiful shape. Although the color is a bit different from what I was expecting. Based on the stock pic, I thought they would be more of a brighter white color, but they are indeed off-white/ivory. That's fine with me as it will still match with my wardrobe. The bows are cute with sparkly silver heart shaped gems. The ankle straps are adjustable and snap together securely. With the cut-out area in the back, I was worried about being able to keep my balance and walk without falling. However, I didn't have any issues. I like how they make my legs look both longer and slimmer. I'm looking forward to wearing them with a coord soon. Perhaps at an upcoming con?

No comments:

Post a Comment