Sunday, April 22, 2018

UB Con 2018!

Hi friends!

I wasn't planning to go this year, but changed my mind last minute and decided to help out a friend with vending. The first two days were pretty busy so I went with comfy clothes. Opening night, I wore a kimono and the second day I wore a panda outfit. I did frill up for the last day though as things were more chill. It was interesting being on the other side of the table interacting with customers. I did some shopping as well and ended up with a bunch of cute things.


Sisters of Salazar- Super cute Mew and book pendants <3
MadMads- Beautiful Sailor Moon artwork.
Cromwell's Curiosity Shop- Lovely fairy hair clip.
Dark Matter- Elegant rose ring to go with my Moitie dresses ;-)
Other interesting booths:
Katydidart- Beautiful artwork inspired by Studio Ghibli and other anime series.
Star Cult- Detailed drawings inspired by anime.
Nix- Lovely fantasy artwork.


I went to a couple panels too. One was about the supernatural and cults in anime vs. real life. The other one was a Disney themed punk tea party. You could get a cup of hot tea and sip it while chatting with people and/or listening to punk music versions of Disney songs. The panel hosts were also dressed up as punk versions of the Disney princesses. It was nice :-)

Tried out a new tea flavor...


Waiting for it to steep...


Mmm... So good!


**********************************************************

Wore a bittersweet coord in black x sax x white.

Headbow, jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Candy Sprinkle"
Otks~ Angelic Pretty "Shy Bear"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Wrist Cuffs~ Belladonna
Hair clip (on headbow)~ Cromwell's Curiosity Shop
Necklace~ Sweet Poison Cupcake
Blouse~ vintage/thrifted
Earrings, ring~ offbrand


Makeup and details pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment