Saturday, April 14, 2018

Tora Con: Day 1!

Hi friends! <3

This weekend is Tora Con and I'm super excited to go and see some friends I haven't seen in while. Last night I already picked up my badge once I had gotten checked into the hotel and dropped off my stuff. The mascots on the guide book cover look cute and the book itself is full of interesting panels and events. I'll definitely be trying to go to all the lolita ones ;-)


There were many booths to browse with numerous of items for sale. This one had a bunch of cute Kirby plushies...


Another had various figures. I loved this one, but that price though... :-(


I only ended up with a few things since I had just bought a lolita dress not too long ago.
Le'Petite Macaron- Cute ice cream necklace and parfait earrings. Perfect for wearing with lolita <3 
Lanaluu Illustrations- Adorable Eevee in a pink tea cup sticker. It has sparkles :-)
Other interesting booths:
Studio Aska- Lovely origami jewelry and hair clips.
Keeper of Ages: The Art of Michelle Gonzo- Beautiful fantasy artwork.


**********************************************************

Wore a sweet coord in pink x ivory/white.
I think my pink shoes would have looked better, but I really wanted to wear my new rocking horses.

Headbow, jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Tea Time a la Carte"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Polka Dot Love Heart"
Otks~ BTSSB "Advent Calendar"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Earrings, necklace~ Le'Petite Macaron
Wrist Cuffs~ gift/handmade by a friend
Blouse~ vintage/thrifted


Makeup and details pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment