Sunday, April 15, 2018

Tora Con: Day 2!

Hi friends! <3

So, today was the second (and last) day of the con. I went to more panels and prepared myself to walk in the lolita fashion show that a friend was running. Some of the comm members were in it too. It was great to see everyone and what coords they chose to wear. There was a decent sized crowd at the show too. I'd say it went well.

**********************************************************

Wore a classic/sweet coord in sax x white x gold.
I was going for an Alice in Wonderland/forest picnic party type theme.

Headbow, jsk, otks~ Angelic Pretty "Wonder Toy"
Rings~ Angelic Pretty "Heartbeat Ribbon"
Necklace~ Metamorphose "Crystal Lantern"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Blouse, apron, brooch, one bracelet~ vintage/thrifted
Purse, earrings, two bracelets, one ring~ offbrand


Makeup and details pic...


Bonus silly pic with my little bunny bag :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment