Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tea Time: Lemon Lavender Lane!

Hi friends! <3

I kept meaning to make additional posts and continue with this series, but yeah... Sorry for the delay. Now I'm back and ready to go. I got this one from Wal-Mart.


About $3- Lemon Lavender Lane Tea- USA



Let's open it up...



Single packet...


I'm going to use this mug...


Letting it steep...


Ooh...


Mmm...



Thoughts:


I was originally drawn to the tea because the packaging had cute little foxes on it. Foxes are my favorite animal. Then I saw what the flavor was and decided to give it a try. I've never had lavender tea before. This one had a light citrusy-lavender scent. I liked the lemon flavor, but the lavender part was weird to me. I did not like the overall taste very much. I ended up giving the tea to a friend instead. I would not get it again.

Stars: * (1 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment