Saturday, November 9, 2019

Tea Time: Sweet Tart!

Hi friends! <3

My sister came to visit over the weekend and brought some tea with her. Apparently she's a big fan of the David's Teas. This is one of her favorites (hence the large container), but she was fine sharing some so I could give it a try.


???- Sweet Tart- Canada


Inside...


Letting it steep...


Mmm...



Thoughts:


I really liked this one! It has a gentle fruity and sweet smell when you first open the tin. The tea brews into a nice rich red color. It tastes sweet like cherry pie filling and then ends on a slightly tart note. I didn't add any milk or sweeteners. I was thinking maybe a bit of sugar would be good, but then it might ruin the flavor too much. I am considering getting this for my own sometime.

Stars: **** (4 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment