Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Tea Time: Strawberry Black!

Hi friends! <3

Another fruity tea to try out, this time with strawberries <3 Given to me by my aunt and uncle from NYC.


???- Strawberry Black- UK



Opening it up...


Little packet...



Steeping it up...


Looking good...


Such a pretty color...


Mmm...



Thoughts:


I love strawberries and was looking forward to this tea. It smelled so fresh and fruity, I nearly burnt my tongue in my eagerness to drink it. However, the taste was more black tea than strawberry as well as bitter. I set it aside to cool and then came back. I noticed the flavor had now become like a rich strawberry jam instead. Which was good, but it was cold. I would have liked it to have had that flavor while hot. Overall, this tea was okay. I would not go out and buy it though.


Stars: ** (2 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment