Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Tea Time: Citrus Sunrise!

Hi friends! <3

So, another tea to try out. Wal-Mart again. Here we go...


About $3- Citrus Sunrise- USA



Let's open it up...



Little packet...


Going to use this mug...


Ooh...


That color...


Mmm...



Thoughts:


I picked this tea up for a couple reasons. One, it was a new flavor and I wanted to try it. And two, it has a big vitamin C boost. I got this awhile ago; figuring it would come in handy once the weather became chilly. With winter approaching quickly, now is the perfect time to be drinking it. When I first unwrapped the box, there was a strong orange smell. But when I opened the inner bag, it became more of a lemony smell. The tea itself tastes like a lemony orange juice with a faint aftertaste of creamsicle. It's okay. I'm not the biggest fan and would not get it again.

Stars: ** (2 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment