Sunday, December 1, 2019

Nov Sip Down Progress & Dec Goals!

Hi friends! <3

I thought I'd give an update on my progress with the sip down. Now since I did join the group/begin this so late in November, my progress is minimal.


 I started off pretty good...



But then, I was going through some things and found these little jars of tea I had gotten from Ruffle Con. Totally forgot I had them. I picked up one new tin of sachets when I was out shopping. The cinnamon and chamomile combo sounded so interesting. Also, my sister gave me some sample packets. I bought the star mug to keep motivated. 


One of the reasons behind me joining the sip down group was to finish off the older teas I had to make room for new, loose leaf ones. I bought these three during the Black Friday sale at DavidsTea in store. (Sweet Tart, Fireside Mocha, and S'mores Chai.) It was a planned purchase, so I don't feel bad about it. I will be trying to not buy any more after this though. I'm looking forward to starting on these after I've made decent progress on the others. Maybe in January if December's sip down goes well. It'll be a nice reward for myself :-)


Lastly, my boyfriend gave me these single packets he found while emptying out a duffel bag.


*****
In November, I was able to sip down a few of my random tea bags (Tea Forte: Swiss Apple, Tazo: Wild Orange, Stash: Chai Spice, Bird & Blend: Earl Grey Crème) along with one cup of the Teavana: Golden Dragon. I didn't think to save the wrappers though (as that seems to be the thing to do). Will try to remember that for next month. My favorite was the Chai Spice.
*****

For December, I plan to work on more Golden Dragon, these two unopened boxes of tea bags, and random singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment