Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March Sip Down Progress & April Goals!

Hi friends! <3

I think I've gotten the hang of this sip down thing. Yay!




















In March, I finished up Tradition: Matcha Latte & Lipton: Matcha Green. Drank through samples of Tea and Absinthe: White Cherry, Tealightful: Chocolate Chai, & DavidsTea: Cold 911. Also had four little bags of Empereur: White & one sachet of DavidsTea: Bed of Roses. Along with some various cups from a few other teas (DavidsTea: Movie Night, DavidsTea: Pomegrateful, Teavana: Golden Dragon, & DavidsTea: Fireside Mocha).


I bought a few teas; DavidsTea: Peanut Butter Cup &  Touch Organic: Jasmine Green. The DavidsTea: Grand Cru Matcha was free since I used a redemption. I also had my sister order a tea for me when she did her order, but I haven't gotten it yet due to being stuck at home. It was Bird & Blend: Bonfire Toffee. I'll include it in my next post hopefully.


I also bought this mug from a thrift store. I love the gray color and interesting texture it has. I think it would be great for lattes.


*****
For April, I am going to continue working on Movie Night, Pomegrateful, Bed of Roses, & White. Start on Matcha, Cookie Dough, Cardamom Macchiato, Cherry Almond, Belgian Chocolate, Silk Dragon Jasmine, & Pure Matcha.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment