Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sakura Ring & Rose Museum Set Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I saw BB and B was doing a new release featuring cherry blossoms and was very tempted. My birthday is in the spring and I love when cherry blossoms start blooming. It makes me feel that winter is finally coming to the end and spring will be here soon. I originally told myself I didn't need it, but then there was free shipping and a bonus item, so I went for it.

The rose museum print was one I had admired when it came out but didn't quite fall in love with. It gave off a nice classic-sweet vibe but the busy/ott bodice and trims kind of ruined it for me. It wasn't until I saw someone wearing it online in a video later that I recalled my interest in it. The special set was more toned down, yet still beautiful. I added it to my Wishlist album and some kind person came across it and notified me that theirs was available.


Stock Pics

BB and B: Sakura Ring (pink)


Angelic Pretty: Rose Museum Special Set (mint)


******************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...




Two little bags...


Bonus sakura keychain that I am debating on turning into a necklace...
 



And the ring <3




Try-on pic...


Both together!


******************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...



Ooh <3


Unfolding it...


Barrette (front and back views)...



Jsk (front and back views)...



Hanging up (front and back views)...



Bodice details...


Print and trim details...



Both together!



Thoughts:


The sakura ring is beautiful! I love it <3 I only wish they had smoothed out the base flower's edges a bit more as it looks kind of bumpy. But it's not that noticeable. I am also wanting to change the key chain into a necklace so it will make for a nice pairing with the ring.

The special set is more lovely than expected! The fabric is soft and lightweight. The print is full of details and you keep noticing things each time you look; sheer printed polka dots and tiny golden crosses. The roses are mainly pink but also a peachy pink color which will be interesting to coord. I am not too fond of the large bow at the neckline and wish it was detachable. Guess I'll have to wear shorter necklaces instead. I like that the barrette has little pearls on, but as I'm not a fan of barrettes, I will be putting it on a headband. I'm thinking this set would be great to wear to a tea party (with a white blouse, pearl necklace and gold accents) or to a garden meet-up (with a pink blouse and flower accessories).

No comments:

Post a Comment