Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween Potluck Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

I went to a Halloween potluck meet-up with the semi local comm. One of the girls was nice enough to have it over at her place so we could relax and enjoy ourselves. Everyone brought a dish to share so there was all kinds of yummy food. Later on there was crafts, music, and games. It was great to see everyone and get into the spooky spirit of things.
There was even a drawing for a cute carousel horse shaped ring holder. I love carousel horses and hoped to win it, but my boyfriend ended up winning it. I joked that it would look pretty on his desk at work but he gave it to me instead. How sweet is that? <3



**********************************************************

Wore a pirate themed coord in navy x silver x ivory.

Jsk~ Infanta "Power and Thrones II"
Headbow~ BTSSB
Shoes~ Bodyline
Blouse~ vintage/thrifted
Earrings, ring, otks~ offbrand



Makeup and details closeup pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment