Friday, October 6, 2017

Chocolate Rosette Collared Special Set Opening!

Hi friends! <3

You remember the opening I did before for Chocolate Rosette? The navy set I got was very lovely, but a bit too snug on me. After giving it some thought, I decided to put it up for sale and try to get the special set version instead. This version has full back shirring and pink as a color option. I lucked out and found it for sale at a good price in geat condition too!


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Chocolate Rosette Collared Special Set in pink


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...

Unwrapped...


Laid out nicely...


First, the barrette...


Wrapped (front and back views)...




Unwrapped (front and back views)...




And next, the jsk...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...



Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Both together...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:

I love the pink color! The full back shirring is a lot more comfortable than the partial shirring the navy one has. The bodice is different as well and features a cute little removable bow by the collar. There is bow printed lace trim around the bottom of the jsk instead of pleats. The set includes a matching barrette which is fine, but I would have preferred a headbow instead. Guess I can just put it on a simple headband when I do wear it though. As a side note, there was a bit of a funky smell to the set when it arrived. I hung it up to air out and after a few days it was fine. Might have just been from storage or the packing materials used. Anyways, I'm looking forward to wearing it sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment