Saturday, October 21, 2017

6%dokidoki Shooting Star Clip & Brooch Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got another small accessory opening to share with you :-) I've realized that the larger items on my wishlist are rare and/or hard to find, so in the meantime I'm working on gathering some nice accessories to go with what I already have. Bonus points if they can go with more than one coord!


Stock Pic

6%dokidoki: Shooting Star Clip & Brooch (Metallic) in baby aqua

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Starting to unwrap the bubbles...


Wrapped (front and back views)...




Opening it up...


Unwrapped (front and back views)...




Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love how cute this clip is! <3 It's shiny and the stars are lovely. The pearls are a nice touch as well. At the end of the strand is a little silver heart charm with the 6% logo on it. I'm looking forward to wearing it in a coord sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment