Monday, October 9, 2017

Divine Cross Print Special Edition Opening!

Hi friends! <3

So, today I have a super special opening to share. This dress had been on my wishlist for awhile, but I was looking for the black x blue version. Never did I expect to find the special edition version of it (black x gold print, Sendai store only release). When the opportunity came up to acquire it from a friend, I went for it :-)


Stock Pic

Moi Meme Moitie: Divine Cross Print Jsk (black x gold)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Inside...




All folded up...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...




Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love how elegant this is! <3 The metallic gold print and lace show well against the black. There is some shirring in the front bodice and full back shirring too; making for a comfy fit overall. Interesting to note is that the fabric is textured with little bumps in. It's not a factory error or anything, just a normal thing for that fabric. I'm excited to wear it in a coord sometime soon, but feel that I don't really have any suitable head wear. I tried it on with just a simple black side bow I had laying around, but I think something more elaborate would suit it better. Possibly a long veil or headdress with roses, feathers, or even a mini skull...? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment