Friday, October 27, 2017

Frame Cross Print Gathered Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I am so excited to share with you another wishlist item opening :-)


Stock Pic

Moi Meme Moitie: Frame Cross Print Gathered Jsk (blue x silver)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Wrapped (front and back views)...




Opening it up...


All folded up...


Unfolded (with ribbon to the side)...


With ribbon in place...


Hanging up...


Bodice details...


Print details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


This jsk is so pretty! I love how the silver print contrasts with the blue background. <3 The fabric is textured and has the little nubs/bumps in it just like Divine Cross. The satin waist ribbon is removable along with both shoulder straps. It fits fairly well except for the shoulder straps. They are too short for me, so I had to unbutton them in the back and tie them together to wear as a halter neck. Otherwise the waistband is too high and cuts across my bust instead of going under it. I found it interesting to note that the shoulder straps have buttons at both ends to attach to the jsk. Usually there is just one end that you can unbutton. I'm wondering if I should try making strap extenders or if its easier to just get some wide ribbon and add buttons on it to use instead of the original straps it came with. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment