Monday, October 2, 2017

Ribbon Stripe Otk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Lately I've been working on some coords for Ruffle Con. If you're not familiar with it, Ruffle Con is a big lolita convention in Connecticut. They have brand name guests, venders, indie brands/artists, panels, a tea party, and other fun things. I went with some friends/comm members last year and it was a lot of fun. I'm super excited to be going again this year. While planning out one coord in particular, I realized that I needed a pair of red and white otks to make the look more cohesive. After looking around I decided on this pair from Metamorphose.


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Ribbon Stripe Otk in red


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


All wrapped up...


Unwrapped...


Unfolded...




Try-on pic...



Thoughts:

These are perfect for what I had in mind! They are nice and stretchy. There is a good balance of red and white. I was a little unsure if the pink bow on the ankle would match with the rest of the coord, but after holding them up to the dress print I realized that it was fine. It even made the coord better by having that extra bit of cuteness added in. I'm so glad I found them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment