Monday, December 3, 2018

Double Stacked Decadence Ice Cream Necklace Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I had heard about BB and B from a YouTube video and saw some of their merchandise posted online. I wanted to get something for myself and decided to check out their website. When I saw this necklace, I knew this was the one. It would go perfectly with my wardrobe. Shipping was extra unless I added another item to the cart, but nothing else seemed as special as this item. I waited, hoping it might go on sale. After a while, I saw a post on the BB and B Facebook page announcing free shipping and figured it was time to checkout.


Stock Pic

BB and B: Double Stacked Ice Cream Necklace

**********************************************************

The package...


Store logo stamped on the side...


Opening it up...


Copy of the invoice...


Moving on...


All wrapped up...


Unwrapping it...


A little card and bag...


Care card...






Little bag/pouch...




Inside...




Laid out nicely...


Pendant details...


Chain, clasp, and logo tag detail...


Tangled bit of chain...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love this necklace! I admit I was a little hesitant to spend more than I usually do for non-brand lolita jewelry, but it was worth it. I can tell that a lot of work went into this piece. The attention to details is amazing. It looks so real. There even is a crown on the top of the spoon handle. The whip on the spoon is semi-soft and squishy. In contrast, the clay/whip used for the macaron and ice cream are firm. The rhinestones are beautiful and add a nice touch of sparkle overall. I think you could even remove the pendants to wear separately as well. This will match great with my wardrobe. 

The only issue I noticed was that part of the chain was stuck to itself. I'm not sure if that happened during storage or transit, but I was able to gently pull it apart with some small pliers. No damages either.

My item was as shown, if not more beautiful in person. The transaction process went smoothly. I used Paypal and had no issues. It was shipped out quickly and packaged well too. I highly recommend you check BB and B out yourself at https://bbandb.net/shop/


Order Timeline


***Note: To view prices and purchase online, you will need to create an account. It's fairly easy to do and takes just a few minutes to set up. Once you are approved, click to add things to your cart, and checkout.

11/25- ordered, paid
11/30- shipped out
12/3- arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment