Saturday, December 22, 2018

Dressy Otk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got a small opening to share with you :-)


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Dressy Otk 2014 (antique white x brown)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Cute stripy bag...


All folded up...


Unfolded...


Print/design details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


These are so comfy and nice! I had been wanting a pair of otks with a simple or semi generic print/design that would go with the brown accents in a few of my jsks. I also thought it would encourage me to wear my brown blouse more. The brown is a nice chocolatey brown color too. My favorite thing is that the print/design is on both sides. I'm very happy with them and can't wait to wear them sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment