Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Snack Time: Seaweed Snack Bacon!

Hi friends! <3

I recently came across a new snack in the international food section at Wal-Mart. Thought I'd give it a try.


74 cents- Seaweed Snack Bacon- Korea



Oh, nice...


Let's open it up...


Plastic tray with little sheets...


One little sheet...


Nom nom…



Thoughts:


This was very tasty! Each package comes with 8 little sheets of seaweed. Each one is super thin and crispy. The bacon flavoring was good. It had a nice, rich meaty taste. I know it's meant to be a snack, but it made me want something more substantial/filling after eating it. The donation part on the label is nice, but I don't think  that amounts to very much. I would probably get them again!

Stars: **** (4 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment