Sunday, December 2, 2018

ILD Swap Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

To celebrate International Lolita Day, I went to a swap meet and potluck hosted by one of the nearby comms. Nothing overly fancy or formal, just a chill gathering of lolitas celebrating together.

The table starting to fill up with yummy things...


Those look good...


My tea cup and saucer had a fancy gold swirly design...


Tried out a different tea...


Mmm... So good <3


I tried a little bit of everything. Then had more later on. Everything was delicious...


After eating, we went outside for coord pics. Then, back inside where the shopping and swapping was about to begin.

So many pretties...


Ooh...


It was interesting to browse through the items people had brought. Blouses, skirts, dresses, and accessories. A few things caught my eye, but I ended up not buying anything. I did sell a few things of mine though, so that's good.


While the sales/swap was winding down, socializing picked back up. I took that moment to find a clear spot on the couch and relax while watching a Nutcracker movie that was on tv. One of the ballerinas kind of looked like my sister.


Before leaving, everyone got a goodie bag with treats inside. I also got these mini rocking horse ornaments which I was thinking to turn into earrings, and a cute fox button :-) I had a great time and am looking forward to the next meet-up.

**********************************************************

I wore a sweet coord in red x sax x gold.

Headbow, jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Toy Harmony"
Otks~ Angelic Pretty "Crown Logo"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Candy Ribbon"
Earrings~ Metamorphose "Crown Cross"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Blouse, bracelet~ vintage/thrifted
Necklace, pin, bag~ offbrand/thrifted


Makeup and details...

No comments:

Post a Comment