Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Celebrating 4 Years!

Hi friends! <3


Today my blog turns 4 years old!



Another year has gone by quickly. This blog has grown and changed a bit over time. From my very first post (Wardrobe Post: 2015) to my most recent one (Lolita & J-Fashion Golf Meet-up!). I've enjoy sharing various openings, coords, and other content through this blog. I will continue to post more entries in the future for all of you to enjoy.

Thank you for staying with me! :-)



As for this year... I plan to continue with my usual posts (including the ever popular Wardrobe Post), explore some blogging prompts from others, and starting a new series called Tea Time where I taste and review different teas.

What types of posts would you like to see me do? Which is your favorite? Feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment