Saturday, February 16, 2019

Beasts Dragon Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

So, I actually got a second package today. I just thought it'd be better to do separate entries for them. This item was not on my wishlist but it should have been. It's a gothic style type ring.


"Stock" Pic

*Couldn't find an official stock pic, but found this on Voodooodolly's tumblr. It's the one in the middle, to the right*

Voodooodolly: Beasts Dragon Ring (black)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unwrapping it...




Front and back views...



Try-on pic...



Thoughts:

This ring is so cool! I love how ornate and detailed it is with the golden frame surrounding the dragon. There is a nice weight to it, and the ring band is adjustable. I've seen other rings by Voodooodolly before, but they all seemed to have fairly common designs (i.e. crosses, heart with a crown). I've never seen a dragon one before. I just had to get it when I saw it. I think it will go well with my gothic coords.

No comments:

Post a Comment