Saturday, February 16, 2019

Wonder Toy Opening! (Round Two)

Hi friends! <3

I'm excited to continue making progress on my wishlist :-)


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Wonder Toy lucky pack Jsk and Headbow (pink)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...




What's this...?


Hmm...


Oh, it's the waist ties...


Love the cute little bunny...


Headbow (front and back views)…



Jsk…



Unfolding it...


Unfolded (front and back views)…




Hanging up (front and back views)…
 


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Try-on pic...


Both together <3



Thoughts:

I love the pink version! It has a few different shades of pink in it, and little bits of red and blue. It is just like the blue version I have one in regards to fit. There is full back shirring, pockets, and cute bow lace.  I think it would look great with a red blouse and maybe some rose  themed accessories <3

No comments:

Post a Comment