Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Wardrobe Goals: 2017 & 2018!

Hello friends! <3

It's time for wardrobe goals! So, I thought I'd review what mine were from the previous year along with how I've been doing. I also set some new goals for next year. Enjoy!


Curious about earlier wardrobe goals?





Wardrobe goals:  2017!

1.) Show some love to items that haven't been worn much.

Done! I wore some dresses I haven't worn much such as Fancy Paper Dolls, Whip Factory, and Dream Fantasy. I tried to coord them differently from before too. 

2.) Less spending. Ask myself do I really need it? Certain exceptions apply ;-)

I think I did alright with this one. Yes I did get more stuff, but not as much as I usually would. I'm trying to be more selective with what I do buy. It's been a bit of a challenge.

3.) Focus on specific wishlist items. Like...

a.) Silver shoes and/or purse!

Got silver shoes and I love them! Not much luck with finding a purse yet though.

b.) Book print!

Done! I got Metamorphose: Secret Laboratory in green :-)

c.) Another Moitie jsk!

Done! I ended up getting a few lol.



Wardrobe Goals: 2018!

1.) Replace most of my long sleeve blouses with short sleeved ones! I tend to wear short sleeves  more often.

2.) More selling, less buying! There's a bunch of items in my sales album. I should sell more of those off before buying other items.

3.) Focus on Wishlist items! Especially...

a.) Black wrist cuffs

b.) Black peignoir

c.) Cat print jsk

2 comments:

  1. These are all great goals! Number 1 of 2017 speaks to me the most haha, I'm guilty of doing the same thing and favoring certain pieces. Also number 3 of 2018, you can never go wrong with cat prints :)

    ReplyDelete