Thursday, October 18, 2018

Witch Academy Luca Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Automatic Honey had their Halloween jewelry release a few weeks ago, and I couldn't help getting this adorable ring.


Stock Pic

Automatic Honey: Witch Academy Luca Ring (lavender)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside... Copy of the invoice and the ring.


Wrapped up nicely...


Unwrapping it...



Front and back views...



Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


This ring is so cute! I love the little star details in the bat wings and the cat image. I was surprised that the coffin is the same size as the one from the Dearly Departed ring they did last year. I had thought it might be a bit smaller to balance out the bat wings. The quality is great and it has a nice weight to it as well.

I did notice a small scuff on the front of the cat image, and what looks to be little bumps on the ring band. The scuff probably occurred before shipping as it was packaged very well. It is hardly  noticeable though. And the little bumps may be leftover residue from the adhesive that was used to attach the charm to the ring band. It is not too noticeable either, but it bothers me somewhat. I may try to file it down if possible. Looking forward to including it in a coord soon. Maybe for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment