Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Snack Time: Miso Ramen Cup!

Hi friends! <3

Who doesn't love ramen?
I came across a new flavor while out grocery shopping. From Wal-Mart.


34 cents- Miso Ramen Cup- USA



Let's open it up! Removing the outer packaging...



And plastic wrap...


Inside...


Add hot water...


Wait 3 minutes...


It's ready :-)


Careful! Very hot...


Nom nom…



Thoughts:


I thought it was pretty good! The noodles didn't have much flavor on their own. Most of the flavor was in the broth. The broth reminded me of their chicken flavor ramen cup. Which makes sense as chicken broth was listed on the ingredients label. However, this one's flavor was weaker. Perhaps they used a different version. The ramen cup was still salty but less noticeably so as well. The pics don't show any carrots but there were carrots in it. Carrots are not an ingredient in miso soup, so I'm not sure why they included them. Tofu or mushrooms should have been used instead. I thought it would taste more like the miso soup you get at a restaurant. Maybe not the best quality, but at least somewhat similar.

While it was a great deal for the price, I may or may not get it again. It was not as good as I expected, but it did make for a nice quick meal.

Stars: *** (3 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment