Sunday, October 28, 2018

J-Fashion Spooky Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

It's been awhile since I went to a meet-up. Today, I went to a Halloween themed meet-up hosted by a nearby comm. It was at this place called Nox. I had never been there before. It had a bar/lounge area, party room, and lots of quirky decorations. The food was delicious. Perfect for relaxing with friends.


There was beautiful artwork hung on the walls. Done by local artists I believe, and available for purchase too.


I loved this cute dragon with the candles. And a tiny bottle of crow's feet...?


A spare table in the back covered in prizes for the raffle. Everyone was encouraged to bring in something, so everyone could leave with a prize...


Delicious assortment of food set up buffet style <3


I tried to get a little bit of everything. The chicken Caesar salad wrap was my favorite.


After eating, it was raffle time! I won a bunch of cute accessories and some candy.


Then we got into the card/board games. This one was so fun and random to play...


One of the hosts offered to take coord pictures, so everyone got ready. After mine was done, I found a book and got cozy in this chair by the fireplace. While I enjoyed socializing with everyone, it was nice to get some time to myself.


On the way out, we each got a goodie bag filled with a super cute sticker, pin, tea, and some candy. A bunch of us also decided to walk over to a friend's shop to take a look around. I had a great time!


**********************************************************

This coord is the one I had planned out in advance using the jsk's stock pic. It was going to be mainly lavender, with black and gold. But upon receiving/seeing the actual dress in person, changes were needed. None of the lavenders matched. I ended up swapping out the black blouse for a brown one and the lavender otks for ivory ones. I was still planning to wear the gold shoes, but due to the rainy weather I wore the brown boots instead. I think it also helped to tie in the brown blouse better.

The end result was a bittersweet coord in lavender x brown x gold.

Headband~ Sweet Mildred
Earrings~ Metamorphose "Crown Cross"
Jsk~ Royal Princess Alice x Automatic Honey "Witch Academy"
Ring~ Automatic Honey "Witch Academy Luca"
Otks~ AATP "Merry Making in the Ghost Town"
Blouse, necklace, bracelet~ vintage/thrifted
Shoes~ offbrand/thrifted
Hair clips, other ring~ offbrand


Makeup and details pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment